WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IN FULL TIME:
Machine Learning & Data Scientist
Are you enthusiastic regarding the newest technologies?
Would you like to transform your ideas in the field of artificial intelligence and smart data into new products?
Apply now and become a part of the aiconix team!
We are a fast-growing start-up based in Hamburg. With the use of aiconix products the founders, Eugen L. Gross and Aleksander Koleski, have a vision to bring innovation into the online video market. Our aim is to revolutionize how the media industry handles text and audio-visual data. The team is developing software for different scopes giving customers the opportunity to analyse and predict user behaviour through one API Call at aiconix.
Based on our MVP and in cooperation with our pilot customers, aiconix is facing the challenge to develop the next steps of our product within the next months – and you could be a part of this!
What you will do:
– You deal with new developments in the fields of AI and Cloud Services
– You deal with the possibilities in the applications of Machine Learning and AI
– You specify stories for a team of developers and organise sprints
– You take part in decision makings regarding the alignment and future of aiconix.ai
What your abilities should be:
– ML Frameworks: Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe
– ML Principles: supervised and unsupervised
– Programming language (at least one of them with 90 % confidence): Java, Python
– Technology stack: Docker, SQL
– Experienced in (at least one of the them): MySQL, Oracle, Postgres
– The talent to work independent and reliable
– Intrinsic motivation and willingness to work in a team
What we offer:
– Flexible working hours and an inspiring work atmosphere
– An attractive workplace in the Startup Dock in Hamburg with experienced coaches
and continuously happening training events
– A network into the startup scene
– Modern hardware you need to work with
– The possibility to reach personal fulfilment within your work
Start of employment: as soon as possible
If we met your expectations, please send your application to the following mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please don`t hesitate to call us in our office: 040/766 293 680
We are looking forward to your application.
Feel free to decide if you want to apply in German or English.
Eugen and Aleksander